View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus Democrat

FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.FreeFromBrains is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Happy Birthday Basilissa, May the LORD Bless you - 05-08-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Dear Sister, as age gnaws away at your calcium depleted bones and sterility robs you of purpose it warms my heart that Jesus is one year closer to taking you out of the equation of life on this sinful Earth

Did you ever marry? I guess it doesn’t matter now.

YIC
You’re a terrible, terrible person.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3