View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default MLK day? More like Malarkey Day. - 01-18-2021, 06:03 PM

I refuse to celebrate any holiday that celebrates a child of Ham. Even if it is sanctioned as a national holiday by our former GODLY white Manly Christian presidents. Anyone who is knowledgeable about Genesis 9:24 knows that children of Ham were not to be trusted. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. I apologize in advance for using the word “malarkey”, but at least I’m using it in the correct way as opposed to Demoncrat Biden falsely using the word “malarkey” to accuse Trump of lying.

It is no coincidence when Obama came into office that the knowledgeable site about Martin Luther King Jr so graciously provided by the Christian folk over at Stormfront went offline. They want to persecute True Christian ™️ history and knowledge. Https://www.Martinlutherking.org