View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Friend Kicked Off Twitter - 01-07-2019, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
A friend of mine from California (a female) was just kicked off Twitter yesterday for harassment - of the POTUS. Yes, Donald's protectors are doing their job. The tweet was sent to the President's account and said:

We are DONE with you. Go choke on a Big Mac or have a stroke.

There was more to it but I won't dignify such statements with more publicity than they have already been given. All I can say is "SHAME". I have unfriended her from Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and other social media where I try to keep a presence for Jesus.
Godless libs are very hateful