View Single Post
(#18)
Old
A.k.a. "Peter the Tweeter"
Unsaved trash, fails at universal grammar
Became world champion of laziness without even trying

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: (Jews...) Now: Peter Kropotkin's introduction thread - 11-22-2019, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
One thing we can be sure 100%: he ain't Russian, because a Russian would never present himself as Peter Kropotkin, but as Piotr/Pyotr Kropotkin. Also, he cannot be the prince Piotr Alekseyevich Kropotkin, because that confused soul has been dead for almost a century.

So, based on this, as well as on his lack of actual knowledge of Das Kapital and/or works of Lenin/Mao/Trotsky/whatever prophet of another shade of communism, we can safely reach a conclusion that this we are dealing not with a True Russian Troll™, but rather with a Bernie supporter.
Actually, I can quote Das Kapital vol I , vol II, and vol III (which was written mostly be Engels from Marx’s notes)... but, the amusing part is I have been quoting a piece of proto-existential literature by American author Herman Melville’s “Bartleby The Scrivener: A Story of Wall Street” with classic response of “I would prefer not to..”

I was waiting for the librarian to detect this statement. No, I am not Russian. I debated spelling Peter in Russian fashion but figured it would be a pain explaining it. So, I went with anglicized form of Peter.

Also, your inference is baseless I merely quoted one of the most commonly known quotes of Marx. Wait until I start quoting my namesakes works.