View Single Post
(#37)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Pope hides child molesters in the Vatican!! - 10-25-2006, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
My wife was sadistically sexually abused for years as a child.

I would much rather see the man who abused her come to Christ and repent than to see him rot in prison.

If some priest or anyone had done that to my husband (which didn't happen as he comes from a line of heathens as well as being a heathen like me) or daughter, I would want that **** castrated then shut in a room somewhere and the key thrown away.

The idea, that you find behavior like this 'acceptable' so long as they 'repent'.......words don't even begin to describe how much you (and everyone like you) sicken me.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!