View Single Post
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Robert Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: This is why Freehold is a Right to Smoke City - 04-09-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Freehold does not have a half that are not True Christian™. Also Freehold is protected by Jesus so it will never get hit by a tornado.
God doesn't always protect Christians though, how many of the Apostles were killed for their faith? I don't want to get into a debate about this. Really the reason I responded to this post was that I was always raised to treat my body as a temple so that's why I abstain from sex before marriage, smoking, eating unhealthy, drinking alcohol, not exercising, swearing. All of these things pollute the body. Am I wrong for following the way I was raised?

Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!