View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Why_Does_This_Exist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yoshi’s Crafted World Will turn your kid into an autism. - 07-17-2019, 06:52 AM

Sorry but I was referring to you not having a child that was autistic or not being autistic yourself. It is very offending the bigotry and racism all sandwiched with obvious troll accounts that get pushed onto this forum. You have no experience with how it is like to wear the shoes of someone less fortunate than yourself with being born in another country / having a mental disease. I say a thread at the very top talking about how autism is just people pretending and that is very untrue. You do not know how it is to be scared to go to school because you don't know if you will want to live another day with the constant bullying and torment brought onto you with no reason. Asking why but never getting a answer. Do you understand or will you throw more bible verses at me and just ignore the problem? I'm not even the person who got it the worst. I've seen people get it way worse and seeing people like you just say it is fake is really gotten on my nerves. I want to sit you down with your face crammed into a computer screen that only shows people getting pushed and laughed at because of things they cannot control. Just for an hour so you can get a little taste of how these people feel. Hell and earth must not be too different if you are getting tormented anyways. Then they look to god for help and go onto this forum and see things that say that god doesn't love them and they will burn in hell. I want you to think for a second how that would feel. You are a disgusting group of people that I wish to never see the faces of. If I did see you ever in real life I don't know what I would even do. This place is so toxic that it might as well be chernobyl.