View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Warning! Try to defecate every day or you might get GAY! - 08-14-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueGermanChrist View Post
I want to speak about defecate or making poo.

When you defecate every day, there is no danger for you.
The poo is so small that you have no feelings while doing it. But when you do it every 5 or 6 days, the poo gets so big and much that it could give you some feelings which are wrong and could send you into the hellfire!

Gays like to wait weeks before they do it!!

Yes, they wait weeks before they defecate. Because when they have no other man to do sodomy,they wait weeks and then when they go to toilett they get an orgasm because of their prostate

So my advice is to defecate every day and you have no problems with this subject.
Keep in mind that god is everywhere!

Thanks.
SHIT!!!! This is good stuff! Not surprised that this thread is from a German - for some reason you guys are expert in this topic

But WTF! Seriously... what are you talking about? I would like to see the doctor who did tell you this was correct!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenmarkianLady View Post
As far as the Men of Landover are concerned, True Christian™ women never do number two.
You must have big bellys then!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards View Post
As an Officer of the Law, I'm quite familiar with all the kind of sicko stuff that gays are into.

It follows that any man who would stick his tallywhacker in another man's behind is a scat freak.

I've often been asked to give talks at local schools to warn kids about the dangers that homosexuals pose to them. I always make sure I hand out plenty of copies of this comic by Dick Hafer, which deals in-depth with the kind of depravity we in Law Enforcement must confront when busting fags.
As a Officer of the LAw, you should know thats its your finest duty to protect and serve ALL members of your society, unless the brake the law! That include gays as well as other people you do not like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebuko the Clown View Post
I don't know for sure so maybe one of our ex-gay True Christians™ hear can elaborate on this but I heard that gays really like to take large dumps because supposedly poop inside your rectum feels the exact same as a penis or a dildo. Is there anyone here that can confirm this? I also heard they like to use their sphinx muscles to push and pull the poop up and down as to stimulate arousal and feel like actual boner fide gay sex action.

So can anyone confirm this? I may or may not have had gay stuff in my life but if it did I was too passed out drunk or one GHB or sedatives so I cant remember anything about it.
Have you ever tried not to take a dumb for so many days??? Its painful, very painful... and that is not good in that region of the body

I do not say someone never had done anything like this for their enjoyment, but its normal, so its kinda unseroius to bring it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
I had not brought this up before as it seemed indelicate. But since the subject has reared its ugly head, I will address the topic. Part of my Ex-Gay© surgery that resulted in my impotence involved the voluntary removal of my colon and the surgical closure of my anus. I believe I was the first person ever in the state of Iowa to have a voluntary rectumectomy.
It seem you were pretty far out and you did some major things to get back to the world. Big Respect.

But seroiusly, why did you not just stop being doing it? You did some pretty big things to change your body... i belivie faith is in the mind more than the body...!