View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer

True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Warning! Try to defecate every day or you might get GAY! - 08-16-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
I assure you my multiple PhDs are genuine friend. I received them all from accredited, Bible based Christian universities. The fact that Scientheistic disciplines are not recognized by the secular scientific community is actually an honor.

The Bible is the highest authority on all topics and I would actually be quite embarrassed to call myself a doctor in any secular area of study. But I am proud to call myself a Young Earth Theophysicist, a doctor of Flood Geology, and the head Scientheist at Landover Baptist University! Glory!
Then by all means miss PhD sprinkle me with the "fact" you've gathered so far, surprise me with all the data that you've gathered by many years of research.
Oh oh I know tell me about all the data that proves that there was a massive flood that flooded the entire earth less than 7000 years ago.
Sure I've got a mountain of facts that tells me that the earth is older than that but I'm gonna throw you a bone.
Then again you could call yourself a philosopher studying the bible and give up your doctor tittle so we both can be satisfied, but if you're gonna carry the tittle of doctor then you've also got to act like one and be a man of facts.

Go ahead make my day Admin -- True Satanist Fool aka Santos Primus