View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Another Politician Who "Gets It" Loy Mauch of Arkansas - 11-21-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
I have never been so proud of America as I was on election night two weeks ago, when Godless ape law was rejected by the American people in favor of White Christian Values®. Take Arkansas Republican Loy Mauch, elected to represent Arkansas State House District 26:

GLORY!!

SHOUT PRAISE!!

More: http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/the...nt?oid=1380685
I'm with you!! I stayed up until 3AM on 11-2-10 ... thanking God. I'm still thanking God for that glorious victorious day.

I thank you for bringing it back up.

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"