View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Gothjuggalo1992 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Cool Re: Reverend RG Green is a Nazi - 12-18-2010, 04:49 AM

Ahem now as i dont believe that this man is a nazi i do believe that he has no right to down other people for what they believe in im not actually gothic seeing as how my name says but i do strongly support them and their culture i am a nihilist and i wouldent change it for anyone

What i do believe is that he is an ignorent overly religious fanatic who has no right to tell me or anyone else how to live their lives seeing as how he said that goths are more dangerous than pedofiles i know gothic people who are better with kids than most daycares i will admit that he does have some points about people who are overly into it

However as for some of the other points he made about piercings, clothing, music, hair color, style of dress, and how parents react think of this
i am 17 i have blue hair with black streaks. I have 3 ear piercings in each ear one is stretched to 5/8 of an inch the other are 14g rings, i have 2 liprings in one side of my lip, i have my septum (Middle of the nose) pierced, i have my eyebrow pierced twice, and i have venoms (One bar on the sides of the tongue) i dress in mostly all black with black, or denim skinny jeans, only wear psychopathic records, death metal, deathcore, screamo, black metal, hardcore, punk, nu-metal, or just rock band tees, and i have a tattoo across my back that says bonechild (I got it for my dad) i have the infinity symbol for my grandma i have a diamond on my wrist and a chest piece with a diamond that says diamonds arent forever, i only listen to psychopathic records, deathcore, and other types of metal along with grunge (Bands like nirvana), deathcore (Job for a cowboy, Whitechapel exc), Screamo
And my girlfriends dad loves me with all his heart and hopes that me and her stay together forever she loves all my Body mods (piercings tattoos exc) my hair is shoulder length and i am a pacifist, A vegitarian, and an all together loving person who would never put his hands on anyone else unless they threatened me or my friends/family and yet this man is attempting to condemn me to hell No i wont stand for this and i dont believe he is right and neither should you if you are a real american than you should stand up for freedom of speech dress and a right do do all the stuff that i do on a daily basis