View Single Post
(#65)
Old
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Heaven Bound

IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Bless me, for I give up!! - 12-26-2013, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikDE View Post
I give up. I can't deal with the sheer volume of bigotry, small-mindedness, uniformed opinion, disingenuous posts and self-satisfied lowbrow nonsense endemic to this site. Christians? Really; by what measure; by what standard? If stupidity was a sin, the vast majority of contributors here would be guaranteed a place. Faith is not a substitute for kindness and tolerance. It is certainly no substitute for learning and intellect. If you don't agree, study your Bible again.
So you're running around picking up old threads, reviving them and insulting us in the process. And you don't even have the common decency to introduce yourself in the Introductions section.