Thread: Imma homo here
View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Gun Re: Imma homo here - 05-17-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I had to google what a “Serb” is and I immediately went to my Pa after seeing what I found. Apparently soccer (yes it is soccer for you non-Americans) is a sport where “serbs” are okay with kissing each other on the soccer field. I feel obligated to write a strongly worded letter to Serbia or whatever country it’s called to express my dislike of how they shun The Bible in public. As a Christian I feel it’s my duty to let heathens know what they are doing is WRONG.

You are incorrect, once again. A serb is, by definition:
The Serbs are a nation and South Slavic ethnic group that formed in the Balkans. The majority of Serbs inhabit the nation state of Serbia, as well as the disputed territory of Kosovo, and the neighboring countries of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Montenegro

Soccer, is a field game. I am on a soccer team during the summers and play goalie. That picture is a gay couple.