View Single Post
(#61)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Sends Corona Virus Plague to Ravage the Heathen Chinamen - 02-21-2020, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Dear Mr. Hucker: I mean this in the nicest possible way: unless you wish to find yourself mingling with the likes of Miss Nettles and Miss Chubsy-Wubsy, then you should use caution when addressing servants of Almighty -- particularly to this elderly lady. And, you must remember: you have had a number of "red blocks" on your profile page already.

Now, then, as for most generous offer of the agar, thank you, but no, thank you. Whilst I am sure that this is just as lovely as your wife's raspberry vignette accompaniment, I do have a number of Julia Child's books that shall keep me actively engaged for the next little while.

I don't know who these people are, but they sound loathsome. My hunger for Christ is in earnest, Ms. White, just, I haven't been exposed to Landover for very long, so I may take some time to rewire my circuits to tune it to the tried and true True Christian ways. Plus, I am still coming off the morphine, so things may change for the better when the corona is given the all-clear and I am discharged from this vessel.