View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Elmer Christianson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Gun Control Laws killed those people at Virginia Tech - 04-18-2007, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
"This guns kill people" is a load of crap.

The problem is that we have too FEW guns, if everyone had guns, crime would most certainly drop.

You freedom hating communists can have my guns when you pry them from my dead hands.
But you better be prepared for a firefight.
That brought goosebumps! I recommend all college students carry at least a 9mm Ruger. If you attend a state run college, I might go with a Colt Anaconda. You never can be over protected in today's society.

Investment Portfolio = Canned Goods, Automatic Weapons and a KJV1611 Bible!