View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins
Are you trying to prove sorcery like Bar-jesus? Have you counted all the people in the world to know theres 7 billion? I think an overal ignorance about God's plan has lead you astray. I will pray for your salvation.
It's called fact, smart one. There is an estimated 6.801 (almost 7) billion people in the world.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

First you, clear as day tell me that there's 7 billion people on God's green earth. When confronted with the truth your facts change to suit you, just like Darwin confessing on his death bed it was all a lie. what does the word "estimated" mean? As a firm believer in Christ, I can tell you it means make believe. Only God knows.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-