View Single Post
(#490)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected abo
Under Investigation

NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NickIsMe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Watermelon Re: Will Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim be ok to play or will it be evil - 09-02-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Are you seriously talking to someone who was last seen on this site in 2011?
Yes, <3 I had to do it when I saw the post.
And to pass you the ball back - are you seriously reacting to a post meant for someone that was last seen on this site in 2011?

Anyways, may I ask why I was warned for that little post?
The message I received says it contained trash talking, and I don't think it is - or that someone else can decide it is, except when it is like the so called dump posts.