View Single Post
(#303)
Old
Dumbest UT of the Week©
Under Investigation

Violins Fluffy bunny

godisalive is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.godisalive is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.godisalive is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9) - 02-26-2016, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
What a splendid idea, Sister Mary!

Let's continue, shall we?

Good for you, sweetie! As soon as you finish reading these two verses, please do try reading the rest of the Bible as well. Do not skip the Old Testament - you know that Jesus thinks about that, right?

Oh, you probably don't. My bad. Here it is:

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Keep reading, sweetie.

Please read carefully the answers to your post. The reasons are listed there.

Please read both the opening post and the replies to your original post. Srsly, how dumb can you be?
I was blocked from responding to the post. What I said was based on what the bible has to say about the subject matter. These scripture are Genesis 3:9-20, Deuteronomy 22:28-29, and Galatians 5:22-23. Please refrain from name calling because you are to love thy neighbor as yourself. (Mark 12:31) that is a commandment of God.