View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 06-17-2009, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestCatLady View Post
Thanks, I am working on it most certainly.

I do not see that I can send you a PM until I am considered a forum member. Perhaps Pastor Zeke could come up with a better Avatar subtitle than "unsaved trash" . . . maybe "in the Lord's recycle bin"? Anyway, I enjoy your group and already feel a more humble person.
Your Very Welcame Oh That's Wonderful Well I'm glad Pastor Zeke Changed It So your a Member Now Not Unsaved Trash Anymore Well You It should Let You Pm Me Now If you have any problems With it let me Know and I'll tell a Pastor Two Fix It for you Well I Don't Think Pastor Zeke Will Change It But That's a Good One But I Still think It should stay Unsaved Trash Sorry