View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-13-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
The liberal/atheist/scientific argument is that homosexuality is biological, not that it is genetic. But since Jesus and I conflate the words genetic and biological, there is no difference. You say potato I say poe-tah-toe.

I promise you that the scientific discovery that homosexuality is biological is in no wise conducive to eternal life. This non-doctrinal speculation about science being a fulfillment of God's will may be amusing now, but will it be amusing to have your flesh burned off again and again for ever and ever? I am only looking out for your well being when I say such things, friend; I mean no offense.

My question about the notable absence of scientific facts in the Bible was rhetorical. Obviously the reason there were no scientific contributions in the Bible, and only rough mathematical estimations, is because God knows better than to believe liberal elites.
Amen Billy Bob.

Question, while watching a debate a little while ago, I started to see another contradiction and wondered whether this be a fallacy. I mean the Atheist in the debate began using terminology from Computer Science, they began demonstrating their theory with a program. But I could not help but see that God made the universe, by softly spoken words.

The contradiction it seems comes by way of the mathematics used to create a program. To create this demo, a rendering of the universe by using a language, but yet God spoke creation into existence...

Dunno, this just came to mind while listening.

And Billy Bob, that is interesting in what you say, that only the Divine Laws are broken. Why is that?