View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Digglezpwnz is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Lightbulb Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy - 10-07-2010, 03:33 PM

I'm here for a good conversation, debate... because I enjoy playing minecraft.

I honestly feel so bad for you. Genetic Manipulation? I thought those scientists don't know what they were talking about? And now you're giving them the benefit of the doubt that one day they can change the world to look like this? Seriously 100% Laughable, Get real.

Walking penises... really? If yours look like that then I mourn for you and your horrible disfigured parts. This is one of the saddest things I've ever heard, and you're being serious... I would hate to hear your opinion on TV if this is what you pull from that picture.

Masterbating over his creation? Way to jump to a assumption there buddy.. chances are you're the one masterbating. It's called an Awe-inspiring sight, when something takes you that long to make why wouldn't you actually enjoy it? As if someone that wrote the bible wouldn't read it and press it to others, rofl.

LOL, you seriously have some mental issues that I would see a therapist about. You're against kids being creative? With your imagination I would think you would be all for it, otherwise who will make these outrageous claims when you die and goto heaven? Lol, you're even against being independent... thats just ignorant. Going to McDonald's? Really? You're are seriously the reason why the usa is in the Shape / State that its in. I will hardly even touch on the Obama thing, thats just sad that you think the president of the usa has time to mess around with games when our country is the way it is.

The halloween thing, just makes me laugh... However I can understand that you feel this way, if I was mislead so horribly as a child and knew no better, I would be the same way.