View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Hey News Media, Let's Cut Rush Limbaugh a Little Slack Here - 03-04-2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Of course if the woman is a "full service" prostitute I can understand her willingness to absorb this expense, but certainly not at a cost to the taxpayers – she can deduct this as a business expense from her revenue on her tax return.
If she doesn't understand the basic tenants of capitalism with regards to what Adam Smith referred to as the "invisible hand", supply and demand, then she obvious has no business calculating net profits for selling herself let alone gross profit or expenses.

Example:

If a half and half is $250, her tithe to her Satanic cult is 10%, her pimp takes 50%, and crack cocaine expenditure is 40%.

Gross profit from ensuring damnation: $250
Tithe to Satanic cult: $25
Pimp: $125
Crack cocaine: $100
Net profit: $0

This doesn't even account for her educational expenses at the law school, let alone birth control. If she can preform 2,381 acts of fornication a year on $1,000, as Brother WilliamJenningsBryan suggests, then she needs to Gross $$250.67 per fornication in order to pay for her birth control, increased tithe and payment to her pimp.

Now, she also needs to weigh the cost benefit of birth control compared to just having 5 or more abortions a year. An abortion costing $350 x 5 = $1750/year. She would have to increase her gross profit by $1.18 to $251.18 including increased tithe and her pimp's fee, per half and half. A difference of $.51. This is where 'intrinsic' value come into play. Being a Satan worshiping whore, she probably will want to eat her dead baby with her other Satanist friends, she has to ask herself is it worth charging the extra $.51 per job.

We are just talking 'break even' numbers here. As a God fearing capitalist, I would much rather have my tax money being spent on educating these whores to not undersell their product and consequently rely on us to fund their eternal damnation. If Brother Rush had just used a similar example as this, I don't think there would have been any crying from the commie, atheist, homosexual, lefties. But, his heart was in the right place! I will be including Brother Rush in my prayers tonight!

Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.