View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world? - 05-26-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Marx Reborne View Post
Ya the Spartans are week rrrriiigghhhttt there one small nation standing up against the most powerfull empire at the time and winning three times. The Canadians who burned down washington D.C., participated in more wars than US ever has and taken down impossible objectives more powerful bations wouldnt dare touch. I don't even want to start with the french but they are anything but wimpy

THE WIMPIEST NATION IS AMERICA
You went into 2 world wars well into the war, you made a quick buck selling arms to both sides, you needed the french to fight the English for you because you had no hope of winning otherwise. You are the wimpiest nation in the world.
You have said everything I was going to say. However, if I had said it I bet I would have been banned. :\