View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get?

the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the know nothing is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world? - 09-11-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Goldman View Post
I know where it is. You guys are the ignored step children of Spain that can't even speak Spanish correctly. The only thing that you have going for you is Brazil, and that is a freaking mess in and of itself. That, and someone name a jelly fish after you
I know how to speak spanish
Not true.We had India some time ago and some other places like mozambique, angola,etc...
Damn...I hate jelly fishes...