View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How many songs has Emmylou Harris ruined? - 01-12-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba
This is probably why God killed Gram Parsons, the no-talent hack who "discovered" her.
I gots to agree with Brother Lee (that rhymed).
Good observation Bro. Reproba!

The Good Lord smites cr*ap musicians and rotten bands all the time. Plucks the worst members first, then wittles down the rest o' the group till ain't nothin' left but a cover band.
I laughed my arse off when the hack saxophoinst ~LeRoi Moore got his call to Hells Gates. Any Virgina boy who don't know how to ride an ATV is likely a flaming homo anyways.
Hope he has fun playin' Old Maid cards with Michael Jackson for all eternity.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {she hates rock and roll}