View Single Post
(#42)
Old
The Voice of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian™ Cowboy Alternative Facts Roper Crossburn Anti-Biden

Roper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Praise Jesus! My new album is almost here! - 02-09-2010, 02:12 AM

Name:  audacity.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  175.4 KB

THE AUDACITY OF ROPE (©2010 Landover Baptist Records) available April 16, 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Freehold Trumpet
Eschewing his traditionally broad focus on issues of faith and politics, the latest opus by legendary Freehold crooner Roper Crossburn focuses its crosshairs squarely on a single target: B. Hussein Obama.

"I truly believe that this [African-American] is the biggest threat to freedom out there today," says Mr. Crossburn. "That's what the opening track is saying, and it's really the unifying concept behind the whole record. If something isn't done—if people don't wake up—Nazi Germany is going to look like Disneyland by comparison."

THE AUDACITY OF ROPE
(©2010 Hosanna Records) is Mr. Crossburn's seventh studio LP and his first on Landover's new Hosanna label. It is also his most diverse album yet, encompassing country, folk, alternative rock (the hilarious Pixies-inspired "Monkey Gone to Washington"), and numerous other genres. There is even a foray into Carroll-esque nonsense rhyme, with "A Digger in the Light House." The album's title is a clever pun combining that of Hussein's autobiography with Crossburn's own childhood nickname. It will be released countywide on Friday, April 16, 2010.
1. Now Is God's Greatest Enemy Revealed (2:12)
2. The Grand Kenyan (1:51)
3. Putting on Ayers (3:01)
4. Monkey Gone to Washington (2:23)
5. Sleeper Cell (2:48)
6. Affirmative Infection (2:04)
7. Back in the USSA (1:46)
8. Dreams of My Mullah (3:19)
9. Cut and Run (1:55)
10. Allahu Upyours (duet with Rosalie-Ann Crossburn) (2:34)
11. Death Czar (2:07)
12. Jerry's Kid (1:28)
13. Welcome to Ameristan (1:56)
14. The Moor of Washington (3:00)
15. The ACORN Never Falls Far from the Tree (2:13)
16. Taxed Enough Already (2:15)
17. A Digger in the Light House (2:32)
18. Biden His Time (2:01)
19. Pinin' for Palin (1:59)
20. The Audacity of Rope (3:23)