View Single Post
(#16)
Old
The Voice of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian™ Cowboy Alternative Facts Roper Crossburn Anti-Biden

Roper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: New Album Available December 2! - 11-11-2011, 12:15 AM

The thing was shot on digital and we couldn't afford to show it at the pictures. So that's a no. There's a Salvation Army over in the colored part of town that ought to have some old DVD machines for ten bucks or so.

Daisy, I appreciate the kind words as always. I'm gonna assume you're talking about the single and the previews up on GodTunes, because illegal downloading is theft and the Bible says thieves go straight to Hell. You're a good Christian lady so I know you wouldn't do that.

Autographed copies are $18.99. If you've got the money, I'll put whatever you want on there. I surely do enjoy digging into your pies, to say the least.