View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.crazyjack13 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Christian Marriage Under Attack!!! - 02-08-2018, 02:33 PM

"...let me tell you a secret about Bible believers that I know because I was one. Most don’t actually read their Bibles."

What this Heathen can't seem to comprehend is that those 'Christians' that pick and choose what's 'nice-sounding' in the Bible aren't TRUE CHRISTIANS™. The article goes through everything in the bible we ACTUAL Christians already have studied and accepted about the laws of marriage, rape, and consent in the Bible. These wishy-washy, so-called 'literalists' don't actually take the Bible SERIOUSLY and shouldn't be considered God's chosen.They are the reason why people like this GAY SATANIST BABYKILLER think of us in such a negative light. If only there were more people who actually represented the true beliefs of True Christians... THEN we wouldn't have had Gay Marriage legalized in this god-given country.

NOTE: Despite similarities in likeness and name, I am NOT famous Evangelist speaker Jack Redmond. That is a DIFFERENT Jack Redmond.