View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Coronavirus is no reason to cancel Sunday services - 03-20-2020, 09:57 PM

I have a question for the True Christians™ in here (sinners, don't bother responding), I have been hearing talk and I found it very disheartening......A lot of the so called pastors here in America have turned to using video as a means of spreading their feel-good messages as a substitute for regular church services. they are using the Covid-19 as an excuse for doing this. Does anyone care to comment?

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15