View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-26-2010, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
Brother Levi.
As you might remember I lost my wife last year after she was in an auto accident. I have been giving serious consideration to settling in Freehold in the near future and I do believe it might be advantageous to have a wife to take care of my home once I settle in. My issue would be secular laws concerning young brides. I would not like to make any promises until I have my Lawyer check out local laws in Iowa. I know that in Mississippi she could be wed at 13 with parents approval but I would not like to commit to monies and then not be able to honor our contract.
I remember that there was talk of a ''training center'' for young brides through the church, would you remember who was starting that business?
Please give me a bit of time to get these issues resolved and I believe we could both have our needs fulfilled.
YIC
Benedict A. Davis
16 with parents permission, 18 without.

Drama queen