View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: There is no such thing as an "agnostic!" - 12-21-2010, 08:38 PM

Problem is, agnostic doesnt fit exactly into "Doesnt Believe In God" cause thats cancelled out by "Doesn't NOT Believe In God". So definition PUSHED an PAINTED on agnostics here not complete. Important part left out.

I mean does this make sense?

Quote:
1)A California person is one who does not live in Texas.
2) A Oregon person does not live in Texas.
3) ERGO: A Oregon person is a California person.
Because it looks like that’s what’s bein PAINTED and PUSHED on agnostics here. An the Christians are fighting to claim us and our atheist cousins are dragging to claim us and WE ARE BETWEEN. Not yes not no.

The pro writers say it best, and this one’s a older experienced lady (has seen a lot) with AWARDS.

(She does say she talks about STRICT agnostics, though so could be different than regular agnostic?) (agnostic interesting part is 7:10)

Anyway I’m not talking about religion here because upsets people. I mean IT upsets people sorry but Agnostic is neutral like Switzerland. An someone asked if I am retarded no. I am keeping eye on the shop an can't type as good as everyone.