View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash

Philemon is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Philemon is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Rewarding failure, NZ approves paid leave after miscarriages - 03-26-2021, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
Not just harlots, this is wide open to exploitation by teenage boys weak in faith. How many "miscarriages" could be lying in a dirty sock under the bed right now? Especially in NZ, home of... nothing at all. Most boring nation after Belgium, which at least invented french fries.

Dr Toole,

You are right about Belgium. It is so boring. That's why sodomy is a big thing here. Recently, Hungarian politician Jozsef Szajer was caught at a house party with 25 other men, some of them naked, including an MEP and a number of diplomats.
link: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55174210
This man is member of Victor Orbans party. Actually, Mr Szajer himself drafted the Hungarian constitution which defines marriage as a heterosexual act. It is my opinion Mr Szajer was so bored, bored he committed those disgusting acts.
Luckily I have the KJB to bring joy and fun into my life. I am never bored.

Yic,

Phil

John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.