View Single Post
(#23)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 04-19-2008, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Wren View Post
My very best mate was just telling me about this sort of thing the other day. He is a Catholic, and apparently one of the archbishops was drinking a baby's blood that he had bought from an unwed teenage mother with the money he had embezzled from some of the churches around here.
How horrible is that? I'm glad I've got a web site like this to straighten out all the gray areas. I've been oblivious this entire time!
Mmmm....Something suspicious about you. I'm not entirely sure you mean what you say.

Are you from Australia?

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."