View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

3rdClay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Coronavirus is no reason to cancel Sunday services - 01-08-2021, 04:45 AM

HI, Prayer Warrior,thanks for sharing your feeling about the falling world during this pandemic. it is sad indeed.
But I would like to ask you how you knew that the Lord Jesus Christ is angry of the lack of the church attendance on Sunday services? In fact, can He be angry of that no one church tried to establish His Sabbath worship service by abolishing His-Law-Breaking Sunday worship services? Indeed, you had a wrong feeling.
Pandemic is the plague that the Lord used to discipline those whom He loves.

look at the toll of death in Itay, UK, USA, and Brazil, and France, all those called Christian countries fall badly. Why? why your prayers have not been answered? why His almighty hands have not stopped this plague? why our tears are running dry? through the Bible, we all know that His people must respond to His call and His order: to Love Him by His commanded way now. that is to obey His Law and His Commandments now. John 14:15-28.

Have you obeyed the fourth commandments? have you not realized that Sunday worship services were ruled by catholic men? they changed His Law and His commandments. It is time to restore what is right to our God. His people must come out from her fornication with this evil world.

Americans, listen carefully. yet you have wounded badly, the deads piled up. but the Lord loves you. You must wake up and know what He wills now: Abolish Sunday worship services and start His Sabbath Worship service immediately. Pray earnestly at home and purify your souls by repenting and reading His words. Jesus said to his disciplines after his resurrection, "By hearing my words, your souls are purified." No matter which Bible you read, big or small, read His words to prepare your souls.
Do not listen to those smooth talkers taking you away from His words. You are smart enough to read by your own.

Do not listen to those diverging talks or arguments of that salvation is not by work but by faith alone. Without the Love of the Lord, a mere faith with scripture knowledge cannot save a sinner's soul.

Do not honor any sinful man no matter he has a PhD in theology or not. as we must honor our Lord by listening to His words. Ask them, why their prayers have not been answered? or they never prayed for the dying people? or they have no pain from seeing and hearing their painful death? if so, are they of the one body of the Lord? or are they white or clean enough so that their prayers were not hindered? some among you are wolves under sheep skins as they teach false doctrines and jail all same skin color people, including themselves.

I am not a white skin at all, nor a black one. Yet, the Lord answered my prayers and walks with me. I testify boldly that you must listen to the Lord with humble spirits and complete submission to Him and His words. Although may not all of you will do so, but some of you, or even a few of you must stand up for Him on His request. Do what He asks and Requests. Everything has a season. It is the season that His people must obey His commandments and Law.
If you are a soldier of Him, you must obey His commandments.

as some one among you wrote on that you obey G-d's commandments not like that of Catholics, who modified and changed His commandments. But if you do read, and know His Law is good, why cannot you choose to obey in your real life? If you believe strongly and stubbornly that you are faithful to the Lord, die-hard for Him, how can you rebel against His commandments and follow Satan's ruling, the Sunday Worship services?! the evil one has been laughing so long. please let us stop such mockery.
Stand for our G-d and G-d alone.

Honor no men made rule(s) that abolish His Law and commandments.

Pray for his forgiveness and mercy for this plague. Do not have a false hope that death of plague is honorable. No. Life is better than death. because the dead cannot do any more good things for the Lord. Do not let the Devil steal away our time and life.

I pray that many of you will wake up and quiet your souls and hearts before the Lord. stop following any men. start listening to our Savior and our Lord alone for now. May Peace from our Prince Christ Jesus be with you all.

brother, Hanson

brother, Hanson

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-08-2021 at 09:48 AM. Reason: spacing