View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: SANTA WILL DELIVER - THE 2021 CHRISTMAS WISH LIST - 12-02-2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Wow! That would be great fun at parties, watching all the women in cheap jewelry and vulgar glitter-infested garments being dragged towards it.
Ho?! Jo-Lassie, so nice to see you also this year. I know that you have this secret vice of fancying ladies' undergarments but I won't give you the kilt inspection mirror that you've coveted by the testimony of mine elves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
I would like a day off from parenting, please.
Ho, this one I can do. Now. please understand that I do not deliver people, including employees of the state, but I do deliver services performed by people, in this case, babysitting. Aren't you some kind of Christian still? I have just the service for you: Hire-a-Priest!

Isn't he gorgeous?! He's now been hired to give you a day off and indulge yourself in a spa, doing shopping (Tesco, again? I don't think Harvey Nichols is the right place for you), perhaps some darts at a local public house or a girls' night out? Our Priest is educated in childcare and both boys and girls enjoy his company and attention! Ho! Can you thank me enough? No, you can't! In rhyme:
I can give you a day of leisure
Your kids won't bother much
While you enjoy an idle pleasure
the kids will get the priestly touch

I'm on FIRE this Christmas! The blue pill is doing WONDERS.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!