View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: SANTA WILL DELIVER - THE 2021 CHRISTMAS WISH LIST - 12-03-2021, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I want Donald Trump's Supreme Court to outlaw Abortion.
Cranky-boy! It's going to be the umpteenth time we'll meet. You were one of the cutest lads I knew. You came to the post-war mall holding hands with your favorite priest of that year and jumped right from his lap unto mine! So cute, sometimes innocent. Anyway, enough of memory lane. I didn't know if Mr. Trump held court but after a long and winding Internet search (the brand-width here at the North Pole is dismal) I discovered that, indeed, he does!

However, as I explained earlier, I do not deliver states of mind and opinions belong to those, so whatever this court decides upon abortion of the Presidential Ticket 2024 is up to them. In the mean time, I'll be delivering to you one of the things that you've mentioned so many times in the past: a genuine cardboard replica of Greta Thunberg's portrait! Nice!

And, in rhyme:
I know, your face may seem quite Cranky
Pee comes slow and your (censored) parts no longer grow
But you still enjoy some hanky-panky
When you hear the sound of ho-ho-ho!
(not one of my bestest poems, I confess)

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!