View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Not the sharpest crayon in the box
Cherry picker on his way to Hell
Forum Member

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Incel Christ-Killer The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Potty mouth Full of it Stalker

Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife! - 10-13-2021, 06:07 PM

Basilissa,

Your inept color-coded semantic sentence structuring to the verse in question shown below goes severely wanting, and what did I expect from a 2nd class woman as explained within the scriptures!

Ecclesiastes 7:26 "And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her."

Here, let Jesus and I easily school you once AGAIN in front of the MEN membership!

“And I find more bitter than death the woman,”

There is NO comma after "death" that you erroneously proposed, therefore the sentence continues with women in general, get it?

“whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands:”

Again, the sentence continues with women in general after the comma as they try to take over man’s superiority that goes against the scriptures!

“whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her;”

AGAIN, as the sentence in context continues, any man that wants to PLEASE JESUS is to escape from women in general, 2+2=4!

“but the sinner shall be taken by her.”

The sinner is a wimpy man that is [*** DISGUSTING POTTY LANGUAGE REMOVED BY DEDICATED MODERATOR ***], period!

Dear Basilissa, may I suggest that you take an online “Reading Comprehension Class” post haste so as to NOT slap Jesus in the face again by rewriting His direct and inspired words which is UNGODLY! “Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.” (Proverbs 30:5-6)

For your convenience is a link below for you to bone up on understanding the English language, you can thank me later.

https://outschool.com/classes/readin...iAAEgLH2vD_BwE

I see that you remained SILENT to the fact that when you “came on to me,” as many women have done at my ministries, you didn't mention my advances in my post #39. Good girl, you will have to greave by yourself and in time you will heal from the fact that you just can't have me. A glimmer of hope is the fact that I did place you upon my “Women in Waiting List" where you may have a chance later on, where your number is 257 to be notified.

I preach the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ within the JUDEO-Christian Bible KJV as follows:

My Greyhound Bus Depot Ministry: This is where I specifically teach to the wayward 2nd class citizen women that if they listen at the onset, then I take them to my Bible bus usually parked down by the river for further studies and imbibing in Jesus’ favorite drink of wine, praise!

My Nevada State Brothel Ministry: One of my favorite Ministries, where I take a missionary position in spreading the word of Jesus to these ungodly courtesans.

My Nudest Camp Ministry: With the weather permitting, this is where I take a hard position for expounding upon Jesus’ true words to the exposed of His creation.

Last edited by Brother D. Thomas; 10-13-2021 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Inappropriate, potty chatter removed.