View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Not the sharpest crayon in the box
Cherry picker on his way to Hell
Forum Member

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Incel Christ-Killer The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Potty mouth Full of it Stalker

Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: For Single Christian Men that are looking for a wife! - 10-18-2021, 05:42 PM

Handmaiden,

YOUR OUT OF LINE WOMANLY QUOTE AGAIN: "She isn't the one embarrassing herself here."

Yes dear, we know, you are embarrassing yourself as well by going against Jesus' inspired words and speaking in this forum! JESUS SAYS, SILENCE WOMAN!

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." (1 Timothy 2:12)

I preach the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ within the JUDEO-Christian Bible KJV as follows:

My Greyhound Bus Depot Ministry: This is where I specifically teach to the wayward 2nd class citizen women that if they listen at the onset, then I take them to my Bible bus usually parked down by the river for further studies and imbibing in Jesus’ favorite drink of wine, praise!

My Nevada State Brothel Ministry: One of my favorite Ministries, where I take a missionary position in spreading the word of Jesus to these ungodly courtesans.

My Nudest Camp Ministry: With the weather permitting, this is where I take a hard position for expounding upon Jesus’ true words to the exposed of His creation.