View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Julianus Apostata is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Julianus Apostata is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Barack Obama, America's WORST disaster ever! - 10-10-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
I did not vote for him. Osamba is not my President. Osamba sucks at his job. I think we should fire him.

There are others, which are not making excuses, that they didn't vote for him. As that is not deciding if it's your ruler or not, but by the final count of votes. When crusaders in 1204 utterly sacked noble christian Constantinople, former population didnt want them either, and crusader rulers became their rulers for period of time. And as the Bible shines truth, they were not cursing them and if yes, they were cursing through it God, and his intentions. As God's ways are mysterious ways, through pain, sanctity and passion - salvation. This is what God's taught us through his Son and the Bible - that price of heaven is a virtue. And virtue is being obeying God's commands in the Bible, who cares how much you dislike them, when they are God's revelation of truth and that's only thing which counts for a true christian.

amor Dei intellectualis
Doctor Subtilis