View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Julianus Apostata is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Julianus Apostata is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Barack Obama, America's WORST disaster ever! - 10-11-2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Not only are you unable to read the Bible, you are unable to read the postings on this forum as well. I never mentioned any rulers, I have a very good eye so I don't need one anyway. I was proving beyond a shred of doubt that you are unaware of what is in the Holy Bible. Something you tried to avoid by quickly changing the subject. You cannot fool God friend: Proverbs 15:3 "The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good." Acts 1:24 "And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen"
You didnt mentioned Obama? Unbelievable lie. Look at this topic, at your posts about your president, your ruler. By creating this topic, you cursed your ruler, Obama unbelievably. Thats enough, I am astonished by your refusing of Scripture. Thanks for quotations - gives me right and hope.

amor Dei intellectualis
Doctor Subtilis