View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Smile Re: Naughty or nice? Santa's Gift Registry 2019! - 12-19-2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Santa. What trash are you going to try to stash in my home this time? Wasn’t pleased and I know Pa made you scurry off so quickly I didn’t even get to see you after you smashed our living room windows in.
Maxxie my Cupcake! Ho! As far as know - and I DO know, there's an astronomic amount of white trash stashed in your household at this very moment Here are some suitable containers that I'll be more than glad to deliver them come Christmas Day!

Ho, ho, ho!!!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!