View Single Post
(#10340)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 10-27-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXGood_ChristianXxX View Post
Brother Jim,

Thank you for these amazing experiments these will help me to homeschool my two 20 year old boys. How i use to explain that the secular science that everyone else is taught is wrong is by explaining one good reason to why the earth is flat can be explained through the physics of water. Because water is a liquid and gravity exists water fills up a hole or diet in the ground until it is full to the brim. When it fills such objects the water fills it until it is flat. If the earth is flat (which it is) the water would be flat at the top of the place it is filling. This process holds true for oceans, seas and lakes. Some of those globetards might ask for evidence, so I present to you the Bedford level experiment. During the initial experiments Samuel Rowbotham placed a telescope 8 inches above the water line to watch a boat with a white flag on its mast 3 feet above the water. If the water was curved, the boat (after 6 miles) would have been 11 feet under Samuel's line of sight. However since the world is not curved the boat remained in Rowbotham's line of sight.
(cough) or if your view was down a slope built up at one end (like a hill) so the flow was down (from the hill) or up (if you looked back up the hill) so you need to show which way the boat moved and WHY it moved

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.