View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Preserving Freehold's dead for Christ's return

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Early riser Ex-eurotrash The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Alternative Facts Saved 1 Year Proud Team Fortress Denier

Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Salvation™ made Easy! - 02-14-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Rune Enoe View Post
Salvation by confession and faith

Many Christians believe Jesus arose from the dead by his own powers, but those Christians are going to Hell. You have to believe that was God that raised Jesus
I can understand how some people might think that in light of John 10:17-18.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
John10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

You have to be so careful what you believe. One small misunderstanding can send you straight to hell.

I suppose we could also add to your list SALVATION BY BELIEVING IN JESUS.

Salvation is not by believing in things or in doctrine but by believing in the person of Jesus Christ. There's the old favorite –

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

And also –

Second Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

But if that's too hard, there's SALVATION BY BELIEVING IN THE MIRACLES OF JESUS AND THE DOCTRINE THAT TWO PERSONS OF THE TRINITY ARE ONE.

John 10:38 But...though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.