View Single Post
(#149)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience" - 04-28-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy B. View Post
Amen!

I am Blessed to teach elementary school children in a committed Christian school. These are the very lessons our entire educational curriculum is inspired by. It does no child any favor to let them grow up thinking society's standards are important. Children are so easily led astray since they believe adults no matter what. God's standards are the only ones they need to worry about and we make sure that lesson sinks in deeply. No child in my school will ever hear that having two mommies is anything but dangerous to the mommies, the children, and the entire community in which that family lives. No child in my school will ever hear feminist agenda with its lies about being able to do anything she wants. We don't have to worry about offending the secular god of political correctness. We only need to concern ourselves with how we can serve God. We have a very Godly idea of what it means to have No Child Left Behind!
Good one sister, its important we raised our children the way of God both in school and at home. Perhaps children should be brought from all these godless orphanages and also taught about the truth of Jesus and made a great work man of Jesus, alleluia!
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.