View Single Post
(#25)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: THE HOLO-HOAX REVEALED - HOLOCAUST PICTURES PROVED TO BE FAKE - 05-02-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devvo Mashup View Post
i consider all to be my friends, until they do something to make me think otherwise.
Son, can you not see how retarded that last statement you made is? All people are your friends, but some are not? Do you even know what you're talking about?

I'm sorry, but I really don't trust liars and people who are friends with devil-worshippers. If you 'claim' all are your friend, then you must associate with goths, wiccans, queers, pagans and similar trash. By inviting pure evil into your home, you will be judged as evil as they are. You are an 'enabler' of their wickedness - by your defence of it.

You side with the enemy, and God will punish you for it. Remember that well.