View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Ao Saves is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are You an Atheist? - 04-14-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Read: I haven't read the Bible, but I know which parts are best, even better than you.
You misread, then. I don't know it very well, but what I do know talks about love, compassion, forgiveness. This is the core of every major religion, whether it be Judaism, Christianity, Islam, or Hinduism. Even Wicca is founded on the golden rule, "Do no harm".

Quote:
Who is trying to understand? I have to answer to ungrateful gothtards and atheists and defend my Church.
It's a sign of insecurity to defend your beliefs by attacking those of others. Certainly there are trolls (who ought to be ignored, rather than provoked), but there are also numerous atheists and agnostics who simply want to have a conversation. Telling these people that they're going to hell, calling these people monkey-worshipers, stops that conversation before it's even begun. It offers no promise of salvation, only a self-important elitist condemnation of what is ultimately a preference for a different kind of hat.

Quote:
Which
Quote:
religion?
ALL religion, in design and intent, is at its core a means to bring people together, to unite people and comfort them, not divide them and incense them to slaughter. If you believe your religion is there to prove that you are better than everyone else, that it is an excuse to condemn, attack, or harm those who do not share it, then you are no better than Hitler except in the scope of your crimes.