Thread: Seriously?
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Seriously? - 05-25-2019, 10:37 AM

What has been said on these forums that’s so awful? The good people who attend Landover Baptist Church in Freehold Iowa are some of the godliest people I know. They follow the word of the KJV Bible. Nothing they say or do is contradictory to what they believe in. These forums are an extra place for them to communicate and preach in hopes of converting the unsaved into soldiers for Jesus and women to serve those soldiers. Nothing that’s said or done here is illegal either. Take your uppity atheist butt off the chair and read your Bible before you start making accusations around here you ignorant buffoon.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).