View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged juggaloser
Under Investigation

Oysterboy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oysterboy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why are Juggalos all Retardeds? - 08-21-2009, 12:12 PM

First of all, this just made me sick to see.

I was searching around Google and randomly stumbled upon your thread here.

I dislike juggalos just as much as the next guy. Three quarters of them are rude and loud and will try to fight you at every chance they get, and the other quarter just stands by and laughs.

However, I do not understand how an organization as sacred as a CHURCH can condemn someone just for the music they listen to, and the way they dress. I guess we are going back into the old ages of discrimination and hate.

Do you not remember Hitler? He did (essentially) the same discrimination you are doing here.

The kids who fall into the juggalo scene are often white trash. They have been picked on and ridiculed their entire lives by people who think they are "better than them". Just because their parents made bad decisions and they live in a trailer park, don't have the best clothes, etc. they are singled out and picked on. Then, something like this comes along. A group of people that easily sucks in anyone in a fragile state (such as being picked on their whole lives). The juggalo community is even stronger than your chuch community in many senses. They consider their juggalo friends as their family. This whole scene gives them something to cling to. Something to belong to. Something where they will finally not be discriminated against.

The fact that you cannot accept these people for who they are disgusts me.

You give the lame excuse that juggalos are making up their own religion. Its not a religion. Its just songs. How many of them actually believe whatever they are rapping about? Maybe a few, but the bulk of them are just there to belong.

This is why so many people are turned away from your religion and the Lord. Because anything you don't understand, you condemn.

Open your mind. Remember, Jesus was a wierdo back in his day too.