View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Real American™ One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: California Pays Illegal-Alien Child-Molester Millions to rape - 07-14-2010, 01:35 PM

What a screwy, messed up place California is!

They are all but bankrupt and waste money on this?

I bet they could have settled out of court for the price of a carton of Pell Mells by simply telling the creep they were going to put him back in the same cell unless he dropped the suit.

How hard is it to figure this stuff out ??

Now, I do have some concerns about the inmates who beat the creep. They obviously do not have any money for the medical bills they caused, so the taxpayers got hosed for that.

That really irks me.

I think those other inmates need to lose some privileges for not KILLING the creep when they had the chance, and missing a chance to save some big bucks on the medical bills.

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.