View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, islamofascist thug
Under Investigation

Al Quran is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Al Quran is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Al Quran is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: URGENT: Show your solidarity with Prime Minister David Cameron by embracing British Values! - 09-04-2014, 04:15 PM

I am so pleased to tell you that my very good friend Mr Cameron (or Daud al-Khamrun, as I know him) has responded to my own frantic lobbying, and urged us to embrace British values. To highlight the difference, all the English people in my part of Bradford swig cider, eat chips all day, and appear not to have any legal jobs. Not such good values: it all looks a bit "unsaved" and "trash" to me. The Scots are about to become independent, the Northern Irish are just too difficult, and the Welsh tend not to get noticed too much, so we need to embrace British not English values. I'm not sure Americans appreciate the difference between British and English, being too fixated on our supposed tooth colour while not being exactly svelte of figure themselves (my Mid-Westerner brothers, yes you!). Which brings to mind Matthew 7:3, by the way.
I think we should pray for a new Crusade! Join us in the vanguard, brethren! Lots of unnecessarily curvy swords, hoarse shouting, eye rolling and finger wagging!

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3